The glass Weck jar is a classic since the 1900s, yet one of the hottest ON TREND items for today. Created by German merchant, Johann Weck, who pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are strong and reliable both for preserving and storing foods.
- For both preserving foods using boiling-water canning, as well as dry food storage in the pantry.
- Each clear glass jar includes a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Wide-mouth shape for ease in filling.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull-tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.
- 740 - 1/5 litre
- 741 - 1/4 litre
- 742 - 1/2 litre (This is the jar included in our Mise en Place Kit)
- 743 - 3/4 litre
- 974 - 1-1/2 litre Cylindrical Jar